International Stage Technology Conference - Quick Facts:
- Thursday, 22 June 2017, 11 am – 2.30pm, Palais am Funkturm
- Panel discussion in English
- IT’S ALL ABOUT THE PROCESS:ARCHITECTS, THEATRE CONSULTANTS, USERS – WHO MANAGES CULTURAL PROJECTS?
In 2017 the high-level International Stage Technology Conference organised by DTHG will dwell on the topic of ’Processes’.
The task of shaping the theatre venues of the future poses great challenges for architects, theatre consultants and operators. The expectations of theatregoers as well as new technology and the substantial demands placed on a flexible programme necessitate new thinking.
Under the heading of ’It’s all about the process: architects, theatre consultants, users – who manages cultural projects?’, discussions will address the
- What influence does a theatre consultant have on the architectural design?
- Which factors are instrumental in shaping a cultural project? The technology, the venue’s purpose, the architecture?
- Which factors are able to optimise cooperation between architects, theatre consultants and operators with regard to time, costs and results?
- How does the process, from the awarding of the contract to the handing over of the keys, compare on an international scale?
The Conference features simultaneous interpreting into German.
Detailed information on the program and speakers will be available in February 2017.