Present Your Products and Services at Stage|Set|Scenery 2017!
The Stage|Set|Scenery on June 20- 22, 2017 is the marketplace and meeting place for exhibitors and trade visitor, who work in the field of theatre planning, film, stage, light, audio, video and media engineering, make-up and costume design, acoustics, studio, presentation and museum technology. With your participation at the International Trade Press Stand you can reach your target group most efficiently.
What is the International Trade Press Stand?
The International Trade Press Stand is dedicated entirely to international trade press publications and aims to provide exhibitors and trade visitors with copies and associated trade publications available in different countries and regions of the world.
How can the participation benefit you?
Guarantee your magazine free distribution at Stage|Set|Scenery – a useful argument for advertising sales in connection with the exhibition.
Increase the awareness of your publication and the promotional opportunities it offers to potential readers and advertisers on an international level.
Assist directly in driving subscription sales.
Interested? See details below!
What we offer:
- Placement of 200 copies of your publication on display on the international trade press stand
- Continuous support by hosts
- One basic company entry (company name, address, fax no., tel. no., email and Internet address, Hall/Stand number) in the official Stage|Set|Scenery 2017 catalogue
- One basic company entry (company name, address, Internet address, Hall/Stand number) in the Stage|Set|Scenery Virtual Market Place
- Invitation of a representative of your publication to attend Stage|Set|Scenery press conferences
- Online Accreditation and access to the press center of Stage|Set|Scenery 2017
What you provide in return:
- Printing of one Stage|Set|Scenery advertisement in your publication and/or a banner on your homepage
- Publication of a report on the upcoming Stage|Set|Scenery 2017 in an issue of your publication prior to the event (before June 2017).
Should you have questions or require more information feel free to contact me.
Tel. +49 (0)30/3038-1852