Audio, Acoustics, Loudspeakers
Everything from spatial acoustics to ultra-modern wireless digital sound technology – nowadays systems such as these have become indispensable in opera houses and theatres.
Taking as its slogan ”the place for good sound” the SoundLab with an attached Lounge is the ideal place to draw attention to your products.
From 20 to 22 June 2017 at the specially equipped SoundLab in Hall 22 the focus will be on acoustics, audio and sound systems. Built to simulate a laboratory, the SoundLab gives audio fans the opportunity to experience the sound created by state-of-the-art audio technology, ask questions and exchange views on practical issues. There will be demonstrations under live conditions of innovative developments and products, and experts will be on hand to provide advice
The growing audio segment of StageISetIScenery is completed by the cooperation with the Association of German Sound Engineers. The association invites members and interested parties to exchange views and ideas at its stand.
In hall 22 you can discover the latest products and services of the audio, acoustics and electroacoustics sector.
(exhibitors, products, contacts, networkers)
- Audio and Studio Equipment
- Acoustics, Acoustic Furnishing and Equipment
- Loudspeakers and PA Technology, Electroacoustics
Top 3 exhibitor segments:
Entire Conference Programme
- SoundLab Hall 22 - programme SoundLab
- RoundTable23: Frequencies for our wireless production tools | June 20 from 15:00 - 16:45 hrs
- Meeting of the members APWPT
- Excursions: Friday, June 23: Barenboim-Said Academy, Elbphilharmonie Hamburg, Kulturpalast Dresden, rbb Haus des Rundfunks
- Meeting of the german theatre stage managers
- Stage|Set|Scenery Night on June 19, 2019, 18.30 hrs., Palais am Funkturm