Education and Training
- Universities, Academies, Vocational Colleges and Institutions for training opportunities will present themselves
- International institutions will inform about job vacancies - national- and internationalwise
- Discussions and presentations on occupational profiles in the industry
- a job wall powered by VT-Stage with open job vacancies
- For the third time DTHG and Messe Berlin will prize the Weltenbauer.Youngsters.Awards.
Entitled to participate are trainees, students (ranging from schools to vocational and higher education) from any country specialising in the theatre, films and event technology. For more details please visit: www.weltenbauer.global or check the Call for Papers Weltenbauer.Youngsters.Award
- Prepare your visit by using our Virtual Market Place you can set appointments prior the event to ideally use the time you have
Get to know academies and their programme, inform yourself on training and education and do some networking among exhibitors and other students.
(exhibitors, offers, contacts, networkers)
- The job icon shows you which exhibiting companies are looking for reinforcement.
You are welcome to inform yourself in advance: Job offers@Stage|Set|Scenery
- At booth 158 the ETTE project (European Theatre Technicians Education)of the DTHG will be presented, which informs about a new form of minimum qualification of stage technicians.
Demonstrations daily 11:00 & 15:00 hrs
- Presentation of the Weltenbauer.Awards and the Weltenbauer.Youngsters.Awards on 18.6.2019 at 18:30 hrs on the Safety in Action stage in Hall 22.
- More info: www.weltenbauer.global